Our petition to Reduce Microwave Exposure Limits by a Factor 100 is close to 200 signatures! Congratulations and thank you for your voice. You are a pioneer on this topic. This is enough signatures to thoroughly put the Australian Medical Association and others on notice. On a later communication I will indicate where we can go from here and provide email addresses for the bodies we are petitioning. Can we take it to 300 and beyond? If you have shared through your website or social media thank you. If not this is the week to do it to add further weight to the petition.
- PETITION: What if we each shared the fundamentals of the petition with a mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, child, friend or colleague this week? With more understanding on the topic they may like to sign. If they decide not sign they have likely shifted into the first wave of awareness – it is important work for the future.
- RADIO INTERVIEW: A link to the Bay FM radio slot I did with Nyck Jeanes and Michelle Walter in the Elephant Room this morning (23 mins) https://soundcloud.com/elephant-room-radio/dangers-of-emf-radiation-with-benjamin-nowland
- IS A FACTOR 100 REDUCTION ENOUGH? The European Economic and Social Committee indicate the number of Europeans experiencing electro-sensitivity is 3 – 5 % and growing. They also suggest using ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable) to maintain societal health. Reducing limits by a factor 100 fits the ALARA definition and would mitigate adverse effects. Regulatory bodies cannot deny the simplicity and practicality. It can be implemented by 2017. Around the corner is high power density 5G (2020). Unless checks are put in place levels will continue to skyrocket. In the book Playing GOD Biological and Spiritual Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation I talk about necessity to 1) reduce levels 2) examine the linear pulsed modulation transmission methods (ie. shape) that alone can be damaging considering we are non-linear electromagnetic beings. I discuss reducing limits by a factor 1000 by 2020 and by a factor 1,000,000 by 2030. The ten year gap between 2020 and 2030 is due to the requirement for a complete (creative) communication paradigm shift to get back to 1990s levels. Wonderful if it happens sooner.
- INTERNATIONAL: A group in New Zealand may adopt the Reduce Microwave Limits by a Factor 100 Initiative and people from other countries are interested. If you know someone overseas send them the link. The change.org letter and all information is free to be adapted internationally.
- RESPONSE FROM MINISTER OF COMMUNICATIONS: I received a letter today from the Minister of Communications via the Assistant Secretary for Market Structure (oh my gosh). Highly evasive. I won’t post the whole thing because you will receive the same in the next weeks. They reject the WHO Possibly Carcinogenic 2B classification (we know if conservative WHO is classifying as possibly carcinogenic a lot more is going on). A small part of the response here: ARPANSA advises that the WHO is currently reviewing all scientific literature on RF EME exposure and health and is expected to publish an Environmental Health Criteria document on the subject by the end of 2016. The International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) is also updating its RF EME exposure guidelines and is scheduled to release them at the end of 2016. I am advised that ARPANSA intends to review its RF EME Radiation Protection Standard based on the outcome of the WHO and ICNIRP reviews.
This is the year to use your voice and make some noise on microwave exposure limits and health.
Sending healing wishes to you if you are experiencing debilitating symptoms and thank you for your comments on the petition. Thank you also for your insight if you have added your voice to this petition despite living with robust health. Ben